The upcoming 2011 Audi RS5 supercoupe, based off of the A5/S5, will get a supercharged version of the 4.2-liter V8 used in the RS4 and R8. Although not much information has been released yet, expect the RS5 to get 450 horsepower. Since the engine in the 2011 S5 is being downgraded to a supercharged V6, it’s nice to see we still have a choice in the V8 range.
Latest Audi RS5 News
- India’s Audi Sportscar Experience More Accessible in 2013
- Audi Enlists RS 5 Nameplate for 2013 DTM Car
- 2013 Audi RS 5 Sport Coupe Springs Forward, Releases Video
- The Audi RS5 Coupe Nears 2012 US Arrival
- Audi RS5 Wins Sports Car 2010 Award
- MTM’s V-Cantronic Audi RS5
- Audi Confirms the RS5 is Coming to the States
- Audi RS5 Coming to the US After All?
- 2011 Audi RS5 Photo Gallery
- Audi Gives Details on the RS5
Audi RS5 Photo Gallery
[album: http://www.audisite.com/wp-content/plugins/dm-albums/dm-albums.php?currdir=/wp-content/albums/Audi RS5/]