The TT’s body shape is flush with design elements from the spareness of 1920s Bauhaus style. The TT strikes a pose different anything else on the road. The body employs forward-looking space-frame technology designed to be both incredibly light and strong at the same time. The construction also affords occupants a safe and roomy cabin.
Available as either a 2+2 coupe or a two-seat roadster, the TT incorporates an uncluttered interior design that harkens back to pure roadsters of the ’50s. Fine materials and the utmost in craftsmanship are obvious on every surface.
Latest Audi TT News:
- Third-Generation Audi TT Makes Global Premiere in Geneva
- India’s Audi Sportscar Experience More Accessible in 2013
- Piloted Parking Made Audi a Showstopper at 2013 CES
- Autonomous Audi Can Now Legally Roam Nevada Roads
- Top Audi Gear for the 2011 Holidays
- Project Kahn Releases the Audi TR8
- Top Five Audis of All Time
- Audi to Make First Appearance at 2010 SEMA Show
- It’s Confirmed: The Audi TT RS is Coming to the States
- Audi TT and TTS Get Some Tweaks for 2011