With quattro on board, the Audi R8 manages 0-60 mph in less than 3.9 seconds when outfitted with the 5.2 FSI V10. Despite the larger displacement, the 5.2 FSI still maintains beautiful poise on the track or the street, thanks to a low center of gravity and refined suspension.
The Audi R8 treats occupants to high material quality and comfort. A new iPod® interface is standard for 2010, as are carbon fiber doorsills, exterior mirrors and body kit. Comfortable, yet supportive bucket seats frame both driver and passenger in luxurious Napa leather, and an available parking assist system means the R8 is as easy to drive as it is powerful. The V8 version features 420 hp and 317 lb-ft of torque, with a 0-60 mph time of 4.4 seconds for both the manual and R tronic versions.
Other new niceties for 2010 include titanium finish wheels, Lava Gray exterior, Sepang Blue color on the V10 only, and a new Amulet Red Fine Napa interior color.
Latest Audi R8 News
- UK Audi Dealers Facing Criticism Over Crash Rating Claims
- Five Audi R8s Commit to United SportsCar Championship
- XXX Performance’s Wild Wide-Body Audi R8 V10
- When Rings Turn to Stars: Film Famous Audis
- Audi and Marvel Involved in Crowdsourced Iron Man Comic
2009 Audi R8 Photo Gallery: