Applauded by the media for its marvelously original styling and superb driving dynamics, the Audi A5 features the company’s signature quattro all wheel drive system.
On the inside, there are upscale features expected on Audi vehicles, including three-zone automatic climate control and an extra-large panoramic tilting roof, Audi’s third-generation MMI is new for 2010, with lightning fast navigation, 3D map topography and SIRIUS® traffic.
The available powertrains include a 2.0 TFSI turbocharged 4-cyl that puts out 211 hp – 258 lb-ft (1,500-4,200 rpm), and a 3.2L V6 putting out 265 hp – 243 lb-ft (3,000-5,000 rpm.)
Other innovations and available features include such niceties as MMI operating logic standard (with central display screen), Audi Drive Select – varies the engine, transmission, steering, and suspension damping characteristics to suit the driver’s preferences, a self-opening trunk lid, Audi Intelligent Key – stores service information in the key itself, an advanced Key keyless entry and starting, Bluetooth hands-free telephone interface, Bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lights, an Audi Parking System rear with rearview camera, electromechanical parking brake, a DVD-based Navigation system with voice control, Audi’s Side Assist lane change assistant, a very nice Bang & Olufsen 505W 14-speaker sound system, your choice of either a 6-speed Manual transmission or Tiptronic 6-speed automatic transmission with steering wheel shift paddles and finally adaptive cruise control.
Latest Audi A5 News
- UK Audi Dealers Facing Criticism Over Crash Rating Claims
- India’s Audi Sportscar Experience More Accessible in 2013
- Audi Enlists RS 5 Nameplate for 2013 DTM Car
- Audi Takes Point Lead in DTM Manufacturer Standings After Valencia
- Mortara Collects First Audi A5 Win in DTM
- Lausitzring DTM Race was Hard Fought by Audi A5 Drivers
- Audi A5 DTM Debut Led by 3rd Place at Hockenheimring
- 2013 Audi RS 5 Sport Coupe Springs Forward, Releases Video
- The Audi RS5 Coupe Nears 2012 US Arrival
- Audi Preps A5 Coupe for 2012 DTM Action