Audi has made available a number of upscale features available for the 2010 A3, including upgraded wheels and standard Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights on Premium Plus versions. Every 2010 A3 showcases the sporty Audi DNA and the S line exterior upgrades now come standard on all models in the range. quattro® all-wheel drive is now available with the award-winning 2.0 TFSI® engine as well.
The A3 is also available in a TDI clean diesel model as well. The A3 TDI offers 140 hp and 236 lb-ft of torque, and model performs quite briskly and efficiently and offers unmatched performance with its EPA-estimated 30/42 city/highway fuel efficiency. The new clean diesel engine variant is expected to become more than 40 percent of A3 sales volumes in the U.S.
Audi is still the standard by which luxury interiors are judged, and the 2010 A3 is no exception. A3 Buyers can choose wood-accented interior details for the first time in 2010, and slick looking leather/alcantara seats are available on Titanium Sport models as well. The A3 now comes in either Premium or Premium Plus trim, allowing the buyer to add popular luxury features with one convenient click.
Latest Audi A3 News:
- Audi Unleashes “Doberhuahua” to Promote A3 During Super Bowl
- ZF AutoShowMe App Guides Audi Fans at 2014 Detroit Auto Show
- What Does Audi Have Planned for CES 2014?
- 2015 Audi A3 and S3 Sedan: Small Car with Huge Promise
- New Audi A3 Hatchback Debuts at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- The 472 Horsepower MTM RS3 Sportback 2.5 TFSI
- Audi to Unveil A3 Concept in Geneva
- Audi RS3 Caught on the Road
- Audi Shows Green Police Super Bowl Commercial Before the Game
- Audi to Advertise on Super Bowl XLIV