Drive the Audi Q5 on Five-City Audi Driving Experience
To celebrate the release of (and get the word out about) the all-new Audi Q5 crossover, Audi will be holding an Audi Driving Experience event in five cities across the United States. See the schedule below:
- April 3-5: Washington, DC – FedEx Field, Landover, MD
- April 17-19: New York – Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Long Island, NY
- April 24-26: Chicago – Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
- May 1-3: Miami – Gulfstream Park, Hallandale Beach, FL
- May 15-17: Los Angeles – Hollywood Park, Los Angeles, CA
The event is free, of course, and consists of a three-hour program with a product presentation of the Q5 and hands-on driving experience in one of the 30 Q5s that will be at each location.
It’s a really good idea to hold these events like this, and hopefully it will catch on for new model releases with other brands as well. It is a much more in-depth look at the crossover SUV than what you would get at the dealership, and without the sales pressure, allowing you to evaluate the Q5 and ask questions to product experts.